03-08-2013, 08:17 PM #2
- 24 Posts
I don't know anything about an app, but if you have a Surface you can watch games through the desktop version of IE. After you login in, the home screen will be blank due to Flash being blocked. In the address bar, to the right of the address, there is a blue circle with a line through it -- click on it and it will enable Flash. Then you have full access as if you were on a computer.
- By Paladinleeds in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 02-01-2013, 01:09 PM
- By PhilR8 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2012, 01:45 PM
- By btbam91 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 15Last Post: 02-28-2012, 03:14 AM
- By UltimateSacrificeSoftware in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2012, 03:48 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-03-2012, 10:52 AM