Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Daniel Ratcliffe

Example: "I bought the HTC 8X and theres no microSD expansion, no removable battery, and no instagram=I hate this phone and regret buying it!!! I will be returning asap" Comments like these sound so stupid and its just ridiculous to read posts on here as well as in product reviews on various sites of people complaining about things like this when they could have easily did a google/bing search for five minutes to research these things or better yet ask the sales representative. I mean what are people doing, seeing the nice Nokia/HTC colors and just blindly saying ohhh i want this phone it looks cool im sold. Then bring it home and slowly figure out important information like features, app selection, specifications etc. Windows phone has plenty of quality things about it but like anything their are pros and cons and obvious ways you can find them out before purchasing=Common Sense People

I think that's a legitimate point, but some of this is also tricky when people astroturf sites like Amazon with nothing but 5 star reviews, and votes down any serious discussion about what shortcomings a device might have. I like Windows Phone and want it to succeed, but not at the cost of misleading people and just pissing them off once they actually buy the phone.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,429 Global Posts
    This thread reads like it is just going to cause nothing but trouble. I'm not risking it.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Thanked by:
    HeyCori likes this.