02-18-2013, 12:16 AM #1
- 181 Posts
I have a successful network marketing business with a large organization. I found out very recently that some of my team members haven't been receiving my emails. After personal investigation I found out that every single one of those not receiving my emails uses a gmail account! I wonder if this is another dirty trick google is playing with microsoft during this battle between the two giants. This has to be more than coincidence and I'm very disappointed about this...
02-18-2013, 02:14 AM #2
- 66 Posts
I agree. Couple of days ago, I sent my resume across to a friend so that she could refer me at her company. Later she told me that she didn't receive my email. I was surprised because I had sent her emails previously and it was always delivered. She checked her spam folder, and there it was. Bad Google!
- By Squatting Hen in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 30Last Post: 05-12-2013, 09:54 AM
- By goodbar_dev in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:51 AM
- By rider2040 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2013, 05:59 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:43 AM
- By kmtweb in forum Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2012, 03:33 PM