02-01-2013, 01:19 PM #1
- 68 Posts
I downloaded WP app to my desktop Windows 7 but by some reason only Zune works when i need to transfer music and videos to my Phone...
Why does the WP App does not Work and it loads Zune automatically ?
I already opened the App and conected the Phone to the Pc and still it opens Zune :o
I wanted to use WP App but i cant so im using Zune...
- 02-01-2013, 08:11 PM #2
Do you still have the Nokia Lumia 710 that is shown in your profile? If that is the case, you need to use Zune.
The desktop app is only for Windows Phone 8 devices, so it will not work with the Lumia 710.--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- 02-27-2013, 04:50 PM #3
The Desktop app is for Windows Phone 8 only as lak611 (Laura) said ! If you have a WP8 device , they could be conflicting with each other ! I had that problem with Motorola phones , I installed the Motorola MotoCast (A new App) without removing Motorola Media Link (Both programs do the same job Syncing music) & every time I started MotoCast it took to Media Link ! I uninstalled both , Restarted the computer & then installed MotoCast & it worked !
- By kyderr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2013, 08:22 AM
- By Matthew Ardill in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:36 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 19Last Post: 12-09-2011, 03:44 PM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:56 PM
- By bheim in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2011, 08:42 AM