Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Would it be possible for the new windows 7.8 update due out soon to have an app made for 'Screen Capture' or is it as doomed as 7.5 :/

Quote Originally Posted by Marty Larsson View Post
    Would it be possible for the new windows 7.8 update due out soon to have an app made for 'Screen Capture' or is it as doomed as 7.5 :/
    I'm not a developer so I don't know if it's technically possible but even if it were I highly doubt it would be made.
  3.    #3  
    Cheers dude, I'll just take defeat that its not going to happen until I upgrade lol

The is an app for unlocked phones at the XDA-Developer's web site, so it is technically feasible. It is more a question of whether anyone will develop it, and if Microsoft will allow it in the windows Phone store.
    Nokia Lumia 521- T-Mobile 32 GB micro SD card
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Katz View Post
    The is an app for unlocked phones at the XDA-Developer's web site, so it is technically feasible. It is more a question of whether anyone will develop it, and if Microsoft will allow it in the windows Phone store.
    Yea I seen that Neil if i knew how to do that id have gave it ago myself, i guess I'll just have to wait to see if an app becomes available for screen capture through the app store if not I'll just upgrade to WP8 when i can :)