- 12-19-2012, 11:29 PM #1
I recently switch jobs but I am still in the same industry. We were using free google at my last job. I have to say that Office 365 is much better than just regular gmail. I love the interface and if I wish my outlook account would have the same interface.Twitter: @rdubmu
- 12-20-2012, 11:12 PM #2
You can upgrade to Office 365 for not a whole lot of money...
Aaaand I was going to look up the price, but it looks like all of Microsoft.com is down. I'm getting an error 500. I believe the pricing for an "individual/small business edition" that includes web hosting space, a domain, and all the O365 services was something like $6 to $10 per user, monthly.
- 12-20-2012, 11:35 PM #3
@brmiller, Yes it is $6.00 per month, the bad part is that your email address would be @onmicrosoft.com, I would want it to be @live or @outlook and I would switch in a heart beat and pay for it. I know i can import my outlook account, but it really wouldn't work correctly. If they can do it with a @outlook or even a @365.com account that would be awesome!Twitter: @rdubmu
12-20-2012, 11:45 PM #4
- 2,595 Posts
I've pondered doing it with @winningguy.com
But then realized that I really have no real reason to do it other than just being way too into myself. LoLTalk to me about Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBOX, art, animation, design, or anything! Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook (say you're from here or I may not accept)
- By Joshua Jackson in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:56 PM
- By DuncanF62 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2012, 01:33 AM
- By Happysin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2012, 07:42 AM
- By justwar88 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2012, 09:24 AM
- By jfa1 in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2011, 03:28 PM