12-17-2012, 06:26 PM #1
- 136 Posts
In relation to the thread on switching to Outlook completely, I had a question about using dual Microsoft accounts to help make such a switch. Can I have 2? I had the thought that if I created a second with my newly created hotmail email address I could: Transfer all my mail over to it, reset my windows phone 7 and use the new microsoft account and then delete the old one. And of course, when I finally get a WP8 device, run it on the new account as well.
If anyone with more knowledge than I could chime in i'd appreciate it. And give you a cookie.
-DocActual location: Inside the system itself.
Vaporwaremagpolydilithium- What Surface is actually made of.
- By yadanm in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 02-13-2014, 01:59 AM
- By Byzantium in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2012, 01:36 PM
- By joeynox in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2012, 08:29 PM
- By Reui in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2012, 10:40 PM
- By mmaman in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 40Last Post: 01-30-2012, 12:29 PM