- 12-15-2012, 08:08 PM #1
Any outlook.com switchers having issues receiving your PayPal confirmation email after adding an outlook.com email address? I saw two other postings outside of wpcentral and was wondering if anyone here was experiencing the same problem. I'd really love to ditch my Gmail account but my PayPal account is the final hold out.
- 12-15-2012, 10:53 PM #3
PayPal works well with Outlook. In fact, it helped me bust a fraudulent eBay bidder who sent me a fake PayPal "payment sent" e-mail after "winning" an auction for a phone I was selling. It actually warned that the e-mail was a fake.
- 12-16-2012, 08:49 AM #4
Thanks for the feedback. I guess the missing confirmation email to authorize my outlook.com account must be a one off issue only I am experiencing. I assume you folks have PayPal sending directly to your @outlook.com account and are not forwarding email from another address nor having outlook.com login to another address. I've emailed PayPal about not receiving the email to confirm my outlook.com address, hopefully they can help resolve the issue.
Last edited by CatFoodScience; 12-16-2012 at 12:02 PM.
- By Squatting Hen in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 32Last Post: 03-28-2014, 05:45 AM
- By donnydonny#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 06-18-2013, 06:28 AM
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 178Last Post: 05-07-2013, 07:32 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-29-2012, 05:43 AM
- By hardywang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2012, 08:23 PM