- 12-21-2012, 01:00 PM #76
Because most widgets only let you do the most important\most used feature. I was just saying that there are some widgets that let you do certain tasks without having to go into the full app. Comparing it to a live tile which only show information.
- 12-26-2012, 09:46 PM #78
I thought MSFT was doing the update roll out on wp8. Wasn't that a selling point in a slide? No carrier based updates, all come through MSFT.
- 12-27-2012, 02:20 AM #79
It's not HTC's fault. Unlocked HTC 8X devices already have the update sent to them. The fault entirely lies with Microsoft, who claimed that WP updates were "carrier independent" when they were not. We'll get the update whenever Microsoft and the carrier decide to make it available (if ever).
- 12-28-2012, 09:50 AM #80
That does not take blame completely off of HTC. HTC needs to push the issue with carriers or MSFT. Push them to get the updates to their customers. I am still completely stumped as to how MSFT cannot get the updates out. Apple has done it since day one with the iPhones.
Its all 3's fault. They all point the finger at each other.
12-30-2012, 12:03 PM #82
- 46 Posts
I'm think about switching back to ios for the time being. I have a 920 and happy with but I dropped it the other night and cracked the glass, so if I'm going to be paying 150+ on a phone i figure just have a iPhone and wait until WP takes off a but more
- By S Jackson in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 12-27-2012, 11:19 AM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 57Last Post: 10-23-2012, 03:55 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2012, 03:51 PM
- By jalb in forum ZuneReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2012, 11:44 AM
- By WPDiddy in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2011, 11:37 PM