- 12-10-2012, 01:51 PM #1
This absolutely annoys me. Both my 920 and SurfaceRT do not have an option to prevent screen timeout/lock. So if Im sitting at home streaming music from my phone to my BT headset, 5 minutes in my wifi gets cut and Im switched over to my data plan. The other day im watching a cooking instructional video (youtube) on my SurfaceRT, every stinking few minutes i have to wash my hands, dry them and then swipe to lift the screen lock. This last scenario is the most recent and absolutely infuriated me.
- 12-10-2012, 01:54 PM #2
You should blame OEMs for that.
I can set screen lock to "never" on my HTC Titan but only 5 minutes max on my 900. The option is there but it's up to the OEM to implement."Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- 12-10-2012, 07:10 PM #7
Don't forget peeps, for the most part, it works the same was as Win 7 so before you get frustrated, try the route you would take with Win7 and it will probably do what you want it to.
That's the beauty of the Surface!
- By kittshelby in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2012, 01:46 AM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 09:57 AM
- By gus210 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:53 PM
- By venom5150 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM