11-29-2012, 07:29 AM #2
- 2,587 Posts
Have you tried using the spam filtering tools when you open it up in your desktop browser?
I hardly get any spam at all in my hotmail account. My Gmail account is full if spam.Talk to me about Windows Phone, Windows 8, XBOX, art, animation, design, or anything! Be sure to follow me on Twitter and friend me on Facebook (say you're from here or I may not accept)
- 11-29-2012, 07:45 AM #5
You could also turn off the sound for email notifications in the settings so it doesn't buzz every time you get an email. That would drive me batty.
Otherwise, the spam filtering advice the others gave is spot-on. Train the filter, and you get a lot less spam.
- 11-29-2012, 08:10 AM #6"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By Pete C in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2013, 03:53 AM
- By mohit0009 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 09:28 AM
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 06:19 PM
- By lbrown in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2011, 10:55 AM
- By traclimb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2010, 10:21 AM