- 11-29-2012, 08:45 AM #5
You could also turn off the sound for email notifications in the settings so it doesn't buzz every time you get an email. That would drive me batty.
Otherwise, the spam filtering advice the others gave is spot-on. Train the filter, and you get a lot less spam.
- 11-29-2012, 09:10 AM #6"Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
- By Pete C in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 06:36 AM
- By mohit0009 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 10:28 AM
- By wilco9 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:19 PM
- By lbrown in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2011, 11:55 AM
- By traclimb in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:21 AM