- 11-21-2012, 02:24 PM #5
- 11-21-2012, 06:03 PM #8
They aren't predicting the stock price, just the business performance. The FUD about WP made it so the stock was essentially priced for zero sales. If Nokia has even mild sales, the stock will take off. That is the downside of FUD.
11-21-2012, 10:05 PM #9
- 77 Posts
I bought a ton of shares when the price was around 2.20 and have been LOVING this recent rise. Anyone who owned an 800 or 900 knew Nokia had what it takes to create a phenomal product, which they did with the 920. Nothing feels better than checking my mystock app on my lumia and realizing i just made a boatload of cash over night...
2013 is going to be a great year for Nokia and its investors.
- 11-25-2012, 12:49 PM #10
During the last few weeks, many U.S. analysts and investment firms raised their outlooks on NOK (from SELL to HOLD or even BUY).
Interestingly, some of the most outspoken NOK pessimists have spent the last six months buying NOK shares, all the while recommending others to sell. Goldman Sachs was one of many such companies, who are now amongst Nokia' largest share holders.
- 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM #11
Our CFO told me he bought Nokia and he's looking to trade in his iPhone 4S for a Lumia 920 too. He's pretty savvy as far as the stock market goes, so I view it as somewhat of a good sign if he's bullish on Nokia.
- 11-29-2012, 12:35 PM #13
- By ryuh3d in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:05 AM
- By paulishuku in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 38Last Post: 10-19-2012, 07:11 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 10-05-2012, 03:45 AM
- By Mokonoko in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 20Last Post: 01-27-2012, 09:10 PM
- By ronikaps in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2011, 02:43 PM