02-08-2013, 11:52 AM #1
- 67 Posts
Just wanna know ..... which is better from revenue point of view.... for an average rated App
Publishing an free (with ads) is better
with trials- not doing the trick >
02-11-2013, 04:26 AM #2
- 23 Posts
This is a pretty complex question to answer as there are a number of other factors you have to consider :-
- How popular is the app?
- How many times will the app be used?
- The position of your ads
- Which ad network you use
- How unique your app is
- The number of features within your app
As you can see there are a number of questions you need to know the answers to and I am sure there are a lot of other questions that need to be asked as well.
Hope this helps.
02-28-2013, 07:32 AM #3
- 13 Posts
You will find that different geographical regions have different purchasing habits.
For a fact, consumers in Asia are more used to freemium (in-app purchase) models. Which is something you may wish to consider. For example, if you are selling a game with multiple levels, you could offer the first 20 levels free, and the rest to pay for.
If you reach out to me directly and tell me more about your applications, i maybe able to be of more help and give some pointers.
- By prog1 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2011, 02:10 AM
- By kardasch in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2011, 06:07 PM
- By synergetech in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2011, 01:20 AM
- By markhuang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2011, 07:17 PM
- By markhuang in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2011, 07:55 AM