- 02-04-2013, 01:05 AM #1
HAs anyone tried his hands on making an App with Accelerometer with a Mute/Silent abilities..... in xaml??
Facing some Problems
- 02-04-2013, 05:38 AM #3
Is there any Class In xaml to control the mute part?
Can a third party application change the phone settings by using any assembly Refrence/class which is predefined in sdk 7.1.1?
02-04-2013, 05:54 AM #4
- 23 Posts
No there is no API for this. The reason for this is that you should let the user dictate whether their device is muted or not muted. You might think this is a limitation of the platform however you have to think of the scenairo where you install an app and then without your knowledge it mutes your device, then when you are expecting that important call, you aren't notified for it in the way you want (the ringtone would be muted).
Hope this helps.
- By typhon62_1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 09:50 AM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-18-2012, 11:50 AM
- By saranghae.hellokitty in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 10Last Post: 12-02-2011, 09:30 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-30-2011, 02:17 PM
- By Johnny V Rotten in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2011, 11:56 AM