01-16-2013, 12:40 PM #1
- 3 Posts
I'm a long time Windows Phone user and I have some developer experience. However, I don't really have the time to do any developing. I'm full of ideas and would love to see these ideas come to life! I'm interested in sharing my ideas with a new developer who need ideas to practice with and gain some developing experience. Unfortunately, it's hard to find a developer who isn't trying to convince me to develop my ideas on one of the other competing platforms, which is why I'm here. If this sounds interesting to you, send me a message.
- 01-17-2013, 09:57 PM #2
It would depend on the complexity of the apps in question. I'm trying to develop my own app atm too. But a lot of the principals should transfer over to other projects as well.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- By rick98761 in forum Windows 8Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2012, 08:43 AM
- By jrj2013 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
- By rbiasca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:09 PM
- By Neibl in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 12Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:26 PM