Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi Guys,

I've been banging my head against the wall for a few weeks on this now, I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the behavior or mouse over or button tapped when I use images for the buttons, this is for Windows 8 btw, I can do WP fine... The stuff I've found so far suggests using styles to modify it, but I can't find a tutorial about it and can't quiet understand how to modify the examples

none of the examples I found uses a image either... and the tutorials that I did find uses blend and I can't find the options they are telling me to use because I'm using 2012 express and they are using 2010...

anyone got a good tutorial or just a simple example on how to change button behavior?

right now if I mouse over the image it turns into a gray box with no image and if tapped it turns white and still no image...

Thanks,
    (I attempted doing it the old fashion way => event mouse in->change picture, but that doesn't work...)