- 08-05-2013, 10:09 AM #1
Main developer is busy so I`ll create this thead for posting bugs and suggestions.
Note: I`m not a developer. Developer is Andre o Botelho. I`m just one of the testers.
You can get the beta by sending your Microsoft Account email to Andre then he`ll send you a link for app.
Windows Phone 8 only
Last edited by Roman Ekaterininsky; 11-14-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: App is on the store
- 08-05-2013, 10:22 AM #3
• When COPYING FILE dialog, you can see bar below but its not filling up. Copying works
• When you at the landscape mode then block screen then portrait - control buttons at the full bright
• Each time I saved game then getting an emulator reloaded I`m getting save lost. The only way to save game is through a built-in emulator save/load system
• Load state button have "refresh" icon. I think it needs to be changed
• Recent Games dialog shows image file X times where X - my tries to launch a game. App stores only one image, as expected
• No L2 and R2 buttons support?
• Emulator gave me an error when I`m switched to right (or under in portrait) bar and fast back, but app wasn`t crash. Sended you a report through Hotmail
• Auto Save option - how often it saves? Lost my progress because of search button that launches search app (is there a way to disable it when emulator active?). Closed an app and emulator too :c
• When you calling settings menu, it says it`s an "EmiGens Plus" settings
PROBABLY Vagrant Story specific
Just 65535 "High" colors?
After the main video, menu strings are invisible. New game or just waiting ("advanced" new game starts) works
Sound is too high even at 1/30 so I`m playing with 0/30 but I didn`t tried to change emulator settings (except "Virtual Control Opacity")
Sometimes mobs attacks me only when I`m killed one in the room (nice "cheat")
No graphical glitches received except this one, see below
You making great emulator! It never crashes like FPse on Android. I think all this problems are fixable. Vagrant Story PAL English is playable (but sound is not good on my Lumia 620, didn`t tried to change emulator settings).Sorry for my English
- 08-06-2013, 09:50 PM #5
I sent Andre an email tonight but the main issue I am having is I am unable to reopen a game more than once. Because I have a 920 I have to download from SkyDrive and play from the internal memory but even once it is stored I can't reopen the game. Hoping it gets fixed soon so I can actually start playing games haha
- 08-07-2013, 08:42 AM #6Sorry for my English
- 08-07-2013, 08:40 PM #11
- 08-09-2013, 11:25 AM #14
Little more about Vagrant Story Wyvern hang
I realised that I can walk a little in the room. Hang accures only when I`m getting little close to wyvern. And it seems its animation don`t applies. Pressing select or getting close to wyvern makes game & emulator hang. Music is still playing at a speed that higher then before the hang. I can`t use emulator controls & options after hang. The way to close it - just waiting a few minutes or back sensor button spam.
There is also ngemu thread about same hang in ePSXe. I killed the first one in the intro but maybe due to in-game data saving problem in Andre`s emulator, that trick isn`t work for me
Waiting for fixesSorry for my English
- 08-11-2013, 10:36 AM #19
I just had a thought. Since the emulator works best save wise with the save states, and FF7/8/9 are all split up over different image files, how will it be possible to move the save from disc 1 to disc 2? I am probably overlooking something simple but it just popped into my head?
- 08-11-2013, 12:36 PM #20
Also, I maked an ISO image of my Vigilante 8: 2nd offence and it`s not visible in emulator :c - I put it in the same folder on SD card as Vagrant Story bin/cue files (no cue file visible too) with no luck, tried to put in another folder and renaming iso image to bin. Emulator hangs when I try to load that renamed file (bin images is visible).Sorry for my English
08-12-2013, 09:22 AM #22
- 167 Posts
MemoryCards are fixed, I'll post the update today and add the new beta testers.
PS: this is just a fix to MemCard, I'm currently implementing EmiGens features to be more like the Symbian version( Now it is just missing the save states slots).
PS²: I'm finishing now translation too. If someone want help translating the emus to your native language please send PM.
- 08-12-2013, 12:56 PM #25
EDIT: So, I am probably just retarded, but how do I go about saving the game to make sure it carries over to the other game files?
Last edited by Mister Gore; 08-12-2013 at 01:06 PM.
- By HM02 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 94Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:14 PM
- By Duvi in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
- By Nawzil in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:33 PM
- By Aadarsh Modi in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 41Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:06 AM
- By Jason De Castro in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:57 AM