Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 271
Like Tree26Likes
  1.    #1  
    Main developer is busy so I`ll create this thead for posting bugs and suggestions.

    Note: I`m not a developer. Developer is Andre o Botelho. I`m just one of the testers.
    You can get the beta by sending your Microsoft Account email to Andre then he`ll send you a link for app.

    Windows Phone 8 only
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre o Botelho View Post
    Last edited by Roman Ekaterininsky; 11-14-2013 at 10:08 AM. Reason: App is on the store
    Thanked by:
    Deviloid likes this.
  2. #2  
    Thanks for bringing this new game to the attention of the members of WPCentral.

    It sounds like a fun game that a lot of people will like.
  3.    #3  
    • When COPYING FILE dialog, you can see bar below but its not filling up. Copying works
    • When you at the landscape mode then block screen then portrait - control buttons at the full bright
    • Each time I saved game then getting an emulator reloaded I`m getting save lost. The only way to save game is through a built-in emulator save/load system
    • Load state button have "refresh" icon. I think it needs to be changed
    • Recent Games dialog shows image file X times where X - my tries to launch a game. App stores only one image, as expected
    • No L2 and R2 buttons support?
    • Emulator gave me an error when I`m switched to right (or under in portrait) bar and fast back, but app wasn`t crash. Sended you a report through Hotmail
    • Auto Save option - how often it saves? Lost my progress because of search button that launches search app (is there a way to disable it when emulator active?). Closed an app and emulator too :c
    • When you calling settings menu, it says it`s an "EmiGens Plus" settings

    PROBABLY Vagrant Story specific
    Just 65535 "High" colors?
    After the main video, menu strings are invisible. New game or just waiting ("advanced" new game starts) works
    Sound is too high even at 1/30 so I`m playing with 0/30 but I didn`t tried to change emulator settings (except "Virtual Control Opacity")
    Sometimes mobs attacks me only when I`m killed one in the room (nice "cheat")
    No graphical glitches received except this one, see below
    wp_ss_20130803_0005.png

    You making great emulator! It never crashes like FPse on Android. I think all this problems are fixable. Vagrant Story PAL English is playable (but sound is not good on my Lumia 620, didn`t tried to change emulator settings).
    Sorry for my English
  4. #4  
    Can I get the beta link sent or is there a way to contact Mr.. Andre o botelho?
  5. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #5  
    I sent Andre an email tonight but the main issue I am having is I am unable to reopen a game more than once. Because I have a 920 I have to download from SkyDrive and play from the internal memory but even once it is stored I can't reopen the game. Hoping it gets fixed soon so I can actually start playing games haha
  6.    #6  
    Stuck at the Abandoned Mines B1, dragon room. When I`m entering it, cutscene playing then control returns and... emulator hangs with the game. Tried many times. Screenshot below:
    wp_ss_20130807_0001%5B1%5D.png

    Quote Originally Posted by tardismatrix22 View Post
    Can I get the beta link sent or is there a way to contact Mr.. Andre o botelho?
    Make PM to him

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Gore View Post
    I sent Andre an email tonight but the main issue I am having is I am unable to reopen a game more than once. Because I have a 920 I have to download from SkyDrive and play from the internal memory but even once it is stored I can't reopen the game. Hoping it gets fixed soon so I can actually start playing games haha
    If you played game once its ROM must be stored into Internal storage of the app. Try to open EmiPSX then Roms tab, choose Internal, your game will below. I didn`t tried SkyDrive yet, my ROM was loaded from SD Card (Lumia 620).
    Sorry for my English
    Thanked by:
    Zokudu 
  7. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #7  
    Yeah I have tried that, it just switches to a screen saying copying file then reverts back to the menu. This is the first time I've really wished that the 920 had a SD card slot haha
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Gore View Post
    Yeah I have tried that, it just switches to a screen saying copying file then reverts back to the menu. This is the first time I've really wished that the 920 had a SD card slot haha
    What the format of ROM you`re using? Mine is bin/cue
    Sorry for my English
  9. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Ekaterininsky View Post
    What the format of ROM you`re using? Mine is bin/cue
    Both games I've done it with are .BIN
  10. #10  
    Can some one pm me andre's email?
  11. #12  
    Any chance of Moga support? Too many button for a touchscreen alone...
  12. Edgar Ochoa's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    14 Posts
    #13  
    Can someone also pm me Andres email, I have been trying to contact him through the wpcentral message system but no response. Thanks
    Thanked by:
    xumit 
  13.    #14  
    Little more about Vagrant Story Wyvern hang

    I realised that I can walk a little in the room. Hang accures only when I`m getting little close to wyvern. And it seems its animation don`t applies. Pressing select or getting close to wyvern makes game & emulator hang. Music is still playing at a speed that higher then before the hang. I can`t use emulator controls & options after hang. The way to close it - just waiting a few minutes or back sensor button spam.

    There is also ngemu thread about same hang in ePSXe. I killed the first one in the intro but maybe due to in-game data saving problem in Andre`s emulator, that trick isn`t work for me

    Waiting for fixes
    Sorry for my English
  14. DennisvdG's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    564 Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Ochoa View Post
    Can someone also pm me Andres email, I have been trying to contact him through the wpcentral message system but no response. Thanks
    Same situation :/ I would love to get this beta so much
  15. KP142EH12's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1 Posts
    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Ochoa View Post
    Can someone also pm me Andres email, I have been trying to contact him through the wpcentral message system but no response. Thanks
    Me too, please :)
  16. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #17  
    He checks his stuff on here, just not very frequently. It took about a week for me to hear back, just be patient :)
  17. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #18  
    Woot! I finally got FF7 to work on a regular basis. Still can't get Clock Tower going but I will try a different ROM for that one. There goes the rest of my weekend lol
  18. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #19  
    I just had a thought. Since the emulator works best save wise with the save states, and FF7/8/9 are all split up over different image files, how will it be possible to move the save from disc 1 to disc 2? I am probably overlooking something simple but it just popped into my head?
  19.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Gore View Post
    I just had a thought. Since the emulator works best save wise with the save states, and FF7/8/9 are all split up over different image files, how will it be possible to move the save from disc 1 to disc 2? I am probably overlooking something simple but it just popped into my head?
    In-game saving system is broken (but maybe only in Vagrant Story) so you can`t finish games that requires 2 or more CD`s like Riven, Syphon Filter 2 etc. at now.

    Also, I maked an ISO image of my Vigilante 8: 2nd offence and it`s not visible in emulator :c - I put it in the same folder on SD card as Vagrant Story bin/cue files (no cue file visible too) with no luck, tried to put in another folder and renaming iso image to bin. Emulator hangs when I try to load that renamed file (bin images is visible).
    Sorry for my English
  20. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #21  
    That sucks about the saving system, I really wanna play FF7&8 but no point getting invested if I can't move past the first disc on either. He hasn't done an update in a while, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
  21. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman Ekaterininsky View Post
    In-game saving system is broken (but maybe only in Vagrant Story) so you can`t finish games that requires 2 or more CD`s like Riven, Syphon Filter 2 etc. at now.

    Also, I maked an ISO image of my Vigilante 8: 2nd offence and it`s not visible in emulator :c - I put it in the same folder on SD card as Vagrant Story bin/cue files (no cue file visible too) with no luck, tried to put in another folder and renaming iso image to bin. Emulator hangs when I try to load that renamed file (bin images is visible).
    ISOs on SD card are hidden by the OS(Dont ask me why ) .

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Gore View Post
    That sucks about the saving system, I really wanna play FF7&8 but no point getting invested if I can't move past the first disc on either. He hasn't done an update in a while, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
    .

    MemoryCards are fixed, I'll post the update today and add the new beta testers.
    PS: this is just a fix to MemCard, I'm currently implementing EmiGens features to be more like the Symbian version( Now it is just missing the save states slots).
    PS²: I'm finishing now translation too. If someone want help translating the emus to your native language please send PM.
  22.    #23  
    Vigilante 8: 2nd offence hangs. Even if it`s a captured bin/cue (not a renamed ISO). Image works on FPse. Also, any thoughts about Vagrant Story`s wyvern hang?
    Sorry for my English
  23. DennisvdG's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    564 Posts
    #24  
    Can't wait to download this beta and fire up Rayman 2 :D
  24. Mister Gore's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andre o Botelho View Post
    ISOs on SD card are hidden by the OS(Dont ask me why ) .

    .

    MemoryCards are fixed, I'll post the update today and add the new beta testers.
    PS: this is just a fix to MemCard, I'm currently implementing EmiGens features to be more like the Symbian version( Now it is just missing the save states slots).
    PS²: I'm finishing now translation too. If someone want help translating the emus to your native language please send PM.
    Ha, just saw the update now. Does this mean the saves will carry over from different .BIN files? Sorry, not too sure how that works lol

    EDIT: So, I am probably just retarded, but how do I go about saving the game to make sure it carries over to the other game files?
    Last edited by Mister Gore; 08-12-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [BETA SIGN UP -- Closed] 6tagram
    By HM02 in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:14 PM
  2. WTS: Uncharted 3 Edition: Sony PlayStation 3 (250GB)
    By Duvi in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2013, 03:12 PM
  3. FB Pages Manager Beta
    By Nawzil in forum Developers Beta Testing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:33 PM
  4. Firefox beta testing
    By Aadarsh Modi in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:06 AM
  5. 6tagram beta invite sent out to 6sec beta testers
    By Jason De Castro in forum Windows Phone Apps
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:57 AM

Posting Permissions

B