- 02-18-2013, 09:45 PM #1
As you don't always have a usable data connection for using the Fuelly mobile web site and remembering the text message format isn't really fool proof I made a small Windows Phone application for sending out fuel-ups to Fuelly via SMS easily.
I would like people to beta test it before it's officially released. Would any one be interested in testing it?
If so, please PM me the email address associated with your Microsoft account so that I can add you to the list of beta testers. I'll reply with the store link where it can be downloaded.
Screenshots: "Fuelly SMS" Windows Phone app - Imgur
- 03-08-2013, 11:06 AM #2
I actually had planned on writing an app that did just this, back when I was still on Windows Mobile, but never got around to it. It is (was) still on my ToDo list, but now it looks like I'll scratch it off. I'll send a PM. ;)
- 03-08-2013, 11:51 AM #3
He he ;).
Thanks for that. It's however not in beta test anymore. You can find it here on the store: Fuelly SMS | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
There's an update coming for fixing the "buy full version" button and the "send" button color when using the light theme.
- 03-09-2013, 08:48 AM #4
I went ahead and bought the full version. For 99¢, that's a risk in willing to take. I'll try it when I fill-up today, but I'll have to remember to set it up. ;-)
- 03-12-2013, 10:50 AM #6
Tried it out the other day when I filled up. Worked just as expected. Thanks for the app!
- By zavolokas in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 22Last Post: 07-17-2012, 12:49 PM
- By jeffkibuule in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2012, 11:06 AM
- By fjiggy in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:04 AM
- By 1mahesh in forum Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 11-05-2011, 06:09 PM
- By JCerna in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-30-2011, 01:28 PM