Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wenogg
    Developer

I am looking for beta testers to try out a 3rd party Mint.com app, called Money Thyme.

If you are interested please register at:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ptTlE6MQ#gid=0

The beta is submitted and should be ready in the next day or so. In the meantime here is a screencast:

2012-10-24_1626 - wenogg's library

Summary:
    overview.png

Accounts
    Accounts.png

Budgets
    Budgets.png

Cashflow
    CashFlowList.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cashflowchart.png  
    Thanked by:
    Getintothegame likes this.
    Curious, do I need a special developer phone or account to test a beta or can I just use my retail phone?

Will your app log us directly into Mint.com or are we logging into another server that then logs into Mint and transfers the data. I ask only because there is a significant amount of personal data on Mint.

I watched your screencast and the app looks amazing! This will be a very popular app when it comes out for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus1313 View Post
    Curious, do I need a special developer phone or account to test a beta or can I just use my retail phone?

Will your app log us directly into Mint.com or are we logging into another server that then logs into Mint and transfers the data. I ask only because there is a significant amount of personal data on Mint.

I watched your screencast and the app looks amazing! This will be a very popular app when it comes out for sure.
    +1
    Just signed up. I'm in whether or not you need to have a dev unlocked phone, but for the benefit of those above who asked, I am assuming he is using the beta functionality of the Windows Phone Store, which does not require a dev unlocked phone.
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!
    Thanked by:
    Just signed up!

Global Posts
    2,292 Global Posts
    Just signed up, hope I'm not too late. I love mint.com and have been wanting a WP client for a while.
    I signed up a couple weeks ago and haven't heard anything from the dev. :-\
    - Rich

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

Join Bing Rewards and get rewarded - and get me a few bonus points!