- 09-17-2013, 07:52 AM #1
**Save 33% off the regular price as part of the early bird launch sale.**
Store link: Gym PocketGuide Pro | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Achieve More. Go Pro.
• Custom programs: create programs exactly the way you want them.
• Workout data recording: record sets, reps, weights and notes.
• Workout log
• Workout graphs
• BMI calculator
• Rest timer
• SkyDrive integration: backup and restore data to your personal SkyDrive account. Keep your data safe and always with you.
• Programs: Pre-made complete 7 day workout programs personalised for both men & women.
• Workout library: Over 100 exercises and stretches each with high quality images, videos and step-by-step guides powered by Bodybuilding.com.
Its been months of development work. Hope this makes those gains at the gym easier.
Last edited by Dominic_W; 09-30-2013 at 05:29 PM.
09-17-2013, 09:12 AM #3
- 3 Posts
I don't know if you are the developer, but if yes, I have a "request":
The gyms I go to are HEAVILY machine-based (TechnoGym and Paramount) and since the pocket guide has no equivalents (between machines and "manual" training) it makes it hard to use. Do you plan on implementing (at least the most common) machines in the future?
- 09-19-2013, 01:30 AM #7Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
- 09-20-2013, 11:32 PM #9
What about body weight work? If you picked up some rubber tubing, you could attach it to a machine. Between that and body weight, you'd easily have over 200 exercises at your disposal.Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
- 09-21-2013, 09:15 PM #12Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
10-21-2013, 11:55 AM #14
- 1 Posts
If you're working on your overall fitness with running and are looking to increase your stamina, pick up the speed. If you avoid lengthening your stride and rely instead on taking quicker short steps, your body will acclimate to harder training quicker. You'll be prepared for your next marathon in no time! When you are working out, keep your weight training time to under sixty minutes. After an hour of weight training, your body will start to produce more cortisol, which is the stress hormone that can block the testosterone needed to build muscles. This will waste the muscles instead of build them.
Get Your Body Back At Any Age
Garcinia to Lose Weight | Tried and Tested Weight Loss Solutions that Work
- By jlzimmerman in forum Nokia Lumia 1520Replies: 12Last Post: 09-21-2013, 07:41 AM
- By calgontablet79 in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 08:21 AM
- By ycupid4u in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2013, 01:26 AM
- By stealthology in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2013, 05:29 AM
- By AlexanderPD in forum Nokia Lumia 720Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2013, 04:50 AM