- 07-23-2013, 09:33 PM #1
This game has been available for a while, but i have never presented it here. It is in the platformer category, and has an ok rank.
It is a physics puzzle game with 84 unique levels. Use portals, force fields, gravity switches and more to help the ball to the goal.
The game has got mixed reviews - some people find it to hard :)
★ Marketplace link ★
Hope you like it :) Feedback as always welcome.
PS! Also check out my newest game Dots and Loops
- 07-27-2013, 09:30 PM #5
I'm soon finished with a new mode for my game Kronespillet - a simple coin game. It's top 10 in the free category here in Norway, and also popular in Finland. Popular in these countries because of nostalgia, and I used to play these when i was a child :)
I will post a thread about this game with a demo video when the new mode is finished.
Other than that i have created a prototype for a game that uses elements from my Dots and Loops game. It will have moving dots, like tetris bricks, and i hope I can make something cool.
- By ShadowShataan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 20Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:39 AM
- By DavidinCT in forum Nokia Lumia 928Replies: 29Last Post: 08-06-2013, 08:11 PM
- By JayCJ in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:08 AM
- By anup003 in forum Nokia Lumia 620Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2013, 05:54 AM
- By C LaBelle in forum Windows 8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2013, 03:11 PM