Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 35
  1. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #1  


    Join Happy Dog on his oblivious quest in saving the internet's Memes!

    Follow the instructions in a timely manner to prevent the memes from being captured by the Evil Game Over cat (GO Cat). Collect the Doggy Treat coins after each round and use them to purchase great items in the store. Do you have what it takes to keep GO Cat and his Mice Minions from collecting the Memes off the internet?


    Use your Dog Treat Coins for so many cool things, including:

    *Purchase Cheese to use in game and Slow those Mice Minions down!
    *Purchase Ringtones featuring the music from the game!
    *Unlock T.V. episodes and learn the whole story!
    *Purchase Lock Screen Images for your phone!


    **Be on the look out for occasional free cheese hanging around where it shouldn't be hanging :)

    ***Leader Boards show the top scores Daily, Weekly, and Overall

    ***In Game Achievements featuring additional internet memes. After you have earned an achievement, the badge will open a web browser with links to the specific meme the badge and achievement represents.

    ***Collect Cat cards in the Store! Featuring some of the most popular Cat Memes around!


    App available in the Windows Phone Store now! Download it here!











    There are a lot of Easter Eggs and fun things to find, so explore and share your finds! Check out the Game trailer below. This trailer is in the game on the TV in the store. Features clips from each mini-episode that tells the whole story behind the characters. I will get some footage of the game itself soon and post an update.




    We have already submitted an update to fix some bugs and update some art which will be going live soon! Would love to get this communities feedback as My Brother and I polish up and sort out any future problems. The Trial is the full featured game with ads, so please try it out, and if you like it, buy it, or at least share it! :)

    Thanks, Look forward to hearing from some of you!

    Early adopters will be treated to something nice soon, so stay tuned!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e82tc3.png   261ksxv.png  
  2. raul_junior's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    233 Posts
    #2  
    I'll give it a shot haha thanks
    Thanked by:
  3. #3  
    I'll have to try this out as well.

    Also, could a mod move this to the Games section?
  4. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #4  
    Oh, apologies for the mis-placed post. Should I post it again or wait for a mod to move it?
  5. #5  
    You could message a mod and have one move it.
    Thanked by:
  6. Daniel Ratcliffe's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,764 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,418 Global Posts
    #6  
    Moved at OP's request.

    "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Thanked by:
  7. Daniel Ratcliffe's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    2,764 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,418 Global Posts
    #7  
    *mod hat off*
    Can I just say as well that the game looks fantastic. Haven't had a chance to download and install yet but will certainly have a look into it. Will you be going for XBL achievements at any point in the near future as that would make me really happy if you could :)

    "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."
    Thanked by:
  8. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #8  
    Thank you!
    That is definately the goal (XBL achievements). We released it early to make it in time for the Next App Star deadline, (your ratings are appreciated!!!) but behind the scenes we have plenty of updates coming including additional gameplay modes and fixing any found bugs /stability issues.
    Tomorrow's update (pending microsoft's approval currently) includes:
    Gameplay UI update
    Stability Issues fixed
    Minor Art and UI issues updated in the store
    Release to other m arkets (currently only US)

    The update after that includes:
    Game Trailer plays at launch
    New Loading Screen
    Additional Gameplay UI improvements
    Compressed file sizes to make the entire project under 50 mb limit (so players can download without the need of wifi)

    We will continue to circle around and polish, so suggestions and feedback are definately welcome.
  9. Jason Roberts's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #9  
    Very cool game. I dig the meme's. Great Art, music, and Gameplay. I got on the Leaderboard's and checked out a few videos. Very awesome.
  10. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #10  
    So our updated bounced (booo!) due to memory usage on a 256k device exceeding 90 mb. We ran our test and found it spiked above barely, so no worries, we included some great new art and optimized it even more. The next update should be a larger jump forward. Was hoping to get more polish sooner but I will be patient, hopefully you will too?!
  11. 0x64's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    #11  
    Not available in my country :(
  12. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #12  
    Hey Keith!

    Thanks for playing. I wanted to see if you had some additional feedback you could provide me to better the game. I noticed you had mentioned it was difficult to know when to stop shaking it/ when the instructions had changed. Would love to hear more.

    Thanks
    ~HD
  13. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #13  
    Hello 0x64,

    Apologies for the limited release. The initial version is U.S. only. The update we issued is open world wide though, so I will update you when this becomes available.

    Thanks!
    ~HD
  14. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #14  
    I Have some shwag for the game, if you direct message me I'd love to send supporters some novelties :)
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by IamHappyDog View Post
    Hey Keith!

    Thanks for playing. I wanted to see if you had some additional feedback you could provide me to better the game. I noticed you had mentioned it was difficult to know when to stop shaking it/ when the instructions had changed. Would love to hear more.

    Thanks
    ~HD
    I haven't played it since that first thing of feedback, as I was waiting for the update to come. I wanted to see what that changed, because I didn't expect the experience to be varied without an update.

    I will ask, though: How does the trial vary from the paid version? I'm basically always in-favor of an ad-supported free version, because I can't bring myself to buy every game I like (I'd have no money if I did that, haha), so I was curious as to how limited the experience in the trial is. I want to continue to give quality feedback, but if I have to buy the game to do that, I will be a bit torn on deciding to buy it before the update comes.
  16. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #16  
    Hey Keith,
    The update should come through any minute/day now and I am eager to promote the updated version as it has significantly improved. (Game is small enough to download over cellular data now, runs smoother and quicker, has some great polish to the art and loading pages added)

    The trial is full featured and add supported. I am a firm believer in allowing everyone free access to whichever extent is possible. Features will be updated and added in the coming month and including new videos for the T.V. in the store (Currently there are 6). My brother and I are committed to making this first project something we can be proud of.

    Thanks again for the feedback.
    ~HD


    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wallace View Post
    I haven't played it since that first thing of feedback, as I was waiting for the update to come. I wanted to see what that changed, because I didn't expect the experience to be varied without an update.

    I will ask, though: How does the trial vary from the paid version? I'm basically always in-favor of an ad-supported free version, because I can't bring myself to buy every game I like (I'd have no money if I did that, haha), so I was curious as to how limited the experience in the trial is. I want to continue to give quality feedback, but if I have to buy the game to do that, I will be a bit torn on deciding to buy it before the update comes.
  17. #17  
    Let me ask something else: Are you planning to do Xbox certification at any time in the future? I just ask because I'm thinking I would buy the game, but if you do that, would it need to be repurchased to get the Xbox functions, if they ever happen?
  18. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #18  
    Hey Keith,
    Although we thought about and would love to get XBL, my brother tells me that after looking into it, XBL would be very difficult. Since he is the only programmer (I am the musician/artist), I have to say that it wont be on our roadmap unless we garner great attention (and therefore funds). We are interested but have heard many horror stories, so for now we are focusing on improving gameplay, adding modes, polishing art for your viewing pleasure.

    However, for you only, If we end up getting XBL, you can message me and I will refund your purchase personally so that you can upgrade to the XBL version without regrets!

    How does that sound?

    Thanks again!
    HD

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Wallace View Post
    Let me ask something else: Are you planning to do Xbox certification at any time in the future? I just ask because I'm thinking I would buy the game, but if you do that, would it need to be repurchased to get the Xbox functions, if they ever happen?
  19. #19  
    Sounds great, I'll buy the game a little later today, as it's currently coming up on 4 AM, and I just spent the past 6 or 7 hours playing Xbox with my cousin.
    Thanked by:
  20. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #20  
    Hey Raul JR. Just wondering if you had any feedback regarding the game. My Brother and I are committed to bringing updates as frequently as possible as we improve the game, add additional content and modes, and fix any found issues :)
    Quote Originally Posted by raul_junior View Post
    I'll give it a shot haha thanks
  21. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #21  
    Please let me know what country and I will work to make it available there. Our next update will be opened to the world, including PEGI and ESRB ratings to allow us in Russia and Brazil too!
    Quote Originally Posted by 0x64 View Post
    Not available in my country :(
  22. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #22  
    Just submitted for an update, again. We were in a rush and missed a notable foul on low memory systems. I will update when we have something new!
    Quote Originally Posted by IamHappyDog View Post
    Thank you!
    That is definately the goal (XBL achievements). We released it early to make it in time for the Next App Star deadline, (your ratings are appreciated!!!) but behind the scenes we have plenty of updates coming including additional gameplay modes and fixing any found bugs /stability issues.
    Tomorrow's update (pending microsoft's approval currently) includes:
    Gameplay UI update
    Stability Issues fixed
    Minor Art and UI issues updated in the store
    Release to other m arkets (currently only US)

    The update after that includes:
    Game Trailer plays at launch
    New Loading Screen
    Additional Gameplay UI improvements
    Compressed file sizes to make the entire project under 50 mb limit (so players can download without the need of wifi)

    We will continue to circle around and polish, so suggestions and feedback are definately welcome.
  23. Jason Roberts's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    23 Posts
    #23  
    Sucks it didn't go through. Eagerly awaiting new update! Love unlocking everything.
    Thanked by:
  24. jackel2er's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    4 Posts
    #24  
    I tried the game out today and it seems like a really cool concept. What is in the update that is coming out, and what are your plans on continuing to update it? I might buy if this has some support behind it...
  25. IamHappyDog's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    31 Posts
       #25  
    Thanks for the compliments :)
    We have made great progess and advances within the game since our initial release. We will post a detailed list here as soon as it becomes available (crossing fingers soon).
    I am really excited to get the update out there, as I feel like it will show what we can do in a few weeks time and our commitment to the game and platform.

    Quote Originally Posted by jackel2er View Post
    I tried the game out today and it seems like a really cool concept. What is in the update that is coming out, and what are your plans on continuing to update it? I might buy if this has some support behind it...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-29-2012, 11:36 AM
  2. FlyingTiles!! You have to play it...best game for WP
    By BingoBong85 in forum Windows Phone Games
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 02:16 PM
  3. Get You iPhone 5 Before It's Even Out!
    By TheWeeBear in forum Apple iOS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 07:38 AM

Posting Permissions

B