Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Hi,

I have been working on a new game for WP7 and recently put it in the Marketplace. I am very open for any comments and new ideas. You can find the game under the title Quintus Revenge or via this link Quintus Revenge | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    My target is to deliver a pure steategy experience where thinking and making right moves is on the first plan rather than fast clicking ;) Moreover whole game has a graphics similar to the drawings in adventure or fantasy books. Happy playing and let me know if you like it and what you would like to see more. Next big update will include Custom game mode with a lot selection criterias related to the way game world is build.

Regards,

Will download the trial and let you know. Looks right up my street :).

This is my knife. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.
    Banned

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Nice, but make it native WP8, didn't download for that reason.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by WindowsPhone8User View Post
    Nice, but make it native WP8, didn't download for that reason.
    Just try it, don't be like "Oh, there is new Ferrari, I am going to throw to the bin the current one..."

:)

P
    Hey, I just downloaded your game (trial), I'll let you know my opinion as soon as I have time to play.