01-03-2013, 11:05 AM #1
- 10 Posts
Hey WPCentral Devs & Gamers!
I'm a lone wolf indie developer from the UK, putting the final touches to my windows phone game: Shelter
Shelter is a zombie survival card game, merging card duelling mechanics with castle defence to create a unique single player experience.
- More than 100 duelling cards
- Graphic novel inspired style
- 5 story chapters of duelling action with many hours of play
- Intuitive duelling mechanics - no 2 duels the same
- Weapon modding - add scopes, hollow points and many more
- 5 allies to take into combat
- Deck builder - customise your duelling deck between battles
The game should be submitted for peer review in the next few weeks, but I wanted to give people a heads up and start looking for feedback. I am actively developing the game to a releasable quality now, and will update the post once the game is released (and post in the Marketplace Games forum). As a lone indie, though, any suggestions or comments I can get from the community are very helpful when deciding what direction to take the game in the future. I will be porting to other platforms after release, but I also want to add cooperative multi-player features and stats / achievements.
Thanks for looking
- Survivalist Games
02-19-2013, 07:13 AM #3
- 10 Posts
Shelter is available Now!
Shelter | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
And I have an updated release trailer that shows some more of the artwork:
Enjoy, and please leave me some feedback if you have any (or you can review the game on the marketplace).
- By lemonez in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2012, 06:50 PM
- By plungeint in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2012, 02:13 PM
- By hexstudio in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 12Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:58 PM
- By N3croman in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2011, 04:10 PM
- By BNID in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2011, 02:41 PM