| | 01-03-2013, 10:05 AM #1
Hey WPCentral Devs & Gamers!
I'm a lone wolf indie developer from the UK, putting the final touches to my windows phone game: Shelter
Shelter is a zombie survival card game, merging card duelling mechanics with castle defence to create a unique single player experience.
- More than 100 duelling cards
- Graphic novel inspired style
- 5 story chapters of duelling action with many hours of play
- Intuitive duelling mechanics - no 2 duels the same
- Weapon modding - add scopes, hollow points and many more
- 5 allies to take into combat
- Deck builder - customise your duelling deck between battles
The game should be submitted for peer review in the next few weeks, but I wanted to give people a heads up and start looking for feedback. I am actively developing the game to a releasable quality now, and will update the post once the game is released (and post in the Marketplace Games forum). As a lone indie, though, any suggestions or comments I can get from the community are very helpful when deciding what direction to take the game in the future. I will be porting to other platforms after release, but I also want to add cooperative multi-player features and stats / achievements.
Thanks for looking
- Survivalist Games