11-19-2012, 09:00 AM #1
- 6 Posts
With MPAtool you can search for artist backgrounds and add them to your music library.
You can use the huge database from last.fm or any image stored on your device to beautify your music experience.
There are two attach modes available:
manual attach - to add a single picture
auto attach - to download pictures for your entire music collection
Later releases will include the option to import and export folders from your skydrive or dropbox account.
For now it's not possible to change existing pictures so you have to remove all the artists music first and add it again to make a 'picture reset'.
Download the Beta
Send me your Microsoft ID to join beta testing
- By kanishkkunal in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2012, 10:56 AM
- By ne0cr0n in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 5Last Post: 05-19-2012, 08:45 AM
- By paradiseware.com in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2012, 03:25 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2011, 11:12 AM
- By podsnap in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2011, 08:12 AM