- 11-15-2012, 03:31 AM #1
We are at the SEMI-FINAL round :)
Microsoft is running a contest called Next App Star, in which YOU select the best app! We really need your help to support Amazing Weather in the contest, and best of all? voters enter the chance to win a Lumia 920 daily!!
How to vote:
1- Go to the url http://nas.newwp.it/
2- Login to facebook
3- Add the next app star app.
4- Click on start voting
4- You have to keep voting to other apps until you see Amazing Weather HD.
Also an updated Version is now live: V4.1.5 for WP8 and WP7.8
We are happy to announce that a new series of BETAs will be available so we need more BETA testers, if you are send an email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following:
Windows Phone Live Id: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org....
Your Phone Model: Nokia Lumia 920/800 etc..
- Support for WIDE, MEDIUM, SMALL live tiles.
- Beta Arabic support, still not LTR.
- Enhanced Animations.
- Added new clear Animations.
- HD Animations.
- Enhanced Live tile realistic images.
- Re Designed settings.
- Bug fixes.
Last edited by eizsoft; 04-04-2013 at 03:27 PM.
- 11-23-2012, 02:28 PM #3
BETA #4 v 4.0.3 (final) will be out soon with:
- Small Live tiles with temperature.
- Five day forecast on Live Tile.
- Full Arabic support.
- Fixed Charts with the same color.
- Better Support 720P devices (HTC 8X should have full video)
- Bug fixes.
On Sunday we will submit the App ...
And we will start working on Lock Screen features, thanks all for you feedback and support and as always don't forget to Review the full app when its out, as it will support 3days trial.
One last thing is the splash screen resolution good on WP8 ??
- 11-26-2012, 09:41 AM #7
Was the app submitted yesterday?The views expressed in the proceeding post are my own and not affiliated with those of my employers past, present and future. Any advice provided is to be used at your own discretion as the author of this post is not liable for any damages incurred. I am not a lawyer, certified technician of any trade or representative of any wireless service provider or phone manufacturer.
You are entitled to your opinion, but that does not mean that I need to agree with it.
- 02-05-2013, 03:00 AM #12
We are happy to announce the that a new update (4.1.0) has been submitted for certification to add the following:
- LockScreen support with weather based on conditions and from BING (more sources to be added like custom image and others), with seven styles to choose from.
- Mix and match live tiles as you like.
- Enhanced small live tile with city name.
- Added feels like temperature to the app.
- Enhanced the quality of the live tiles images to be full HD.
And as always we are going to add another update as we finally got our Lumia 920 and we will focus on increasing the quality of the animations and graphics.
So if you are interested in becoming a BETA tester email us at email@example.com with :
Device Name: ?
Country: ? ex USA/ENGLAND ...not a location
Note we will add the already sent emails tomorrow for the people who requested to join and we haven't had the time to add them :)
Here is a screen shots of the update.