Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Can't log in to Fhotoroom from my phone and when I went to their website it was down also. Anyone knows what's going on??? I LOVE this app and use it everyday.... Some information would be great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OstiPosti View Post
    Can't log in to Fhotoroom from my phone and when I went to their website it was down also. Anyone knows what's going on??? I LOVE this app and use it everyday.... Some information would be great!!!
    I went to their Twitter account and found out that they are working on some major upgrades!!!! :D.

They should be up in a few hours...I'm really excited about this!!! Fhotoroom rocks!!!

https://twitter.com/Fhotoroom
    Is anyone else having trouble with Fhotoroom not being able to access their Tumblr account? All other social network access is spot on, but logging in to Tumblr from Fhotoroom fails every time.

I'm still having this problem. Can not connect with Tumblr. Not via the site Or on the phone. I have verified my username etc but I keep getting the 'invalid credentials'

I have never gotten it to work, even on WP7.5. It says I am connected to Twitter as well but will not post photos. Can you at least use twitter?
    --
    "A guilty conscience needs to confess. A work of art is a confession."
    Albert Camus