| | 11-18-2011, 12:18 AM #1
Having Qloud Media, you can have personal multimedia theater over the air!
You can easily play video, music and pictures from your PC to your Windows Phone. No copy or encode is needed, just install proper server software on your PC and you can enjoy video, music and pictures anytime and anywhere!
This app requires server software to function properly, you can get the server application from:
- Support multimedia streaming from your PC to Windows Phone
- Streaming over Wi-Fi and 3G network
- Supported video format : AVI, MP4, RM, MKV, WMV, MPEG2TS
- Supported subtitle format: SRT, ***/SSA, SAMI (typeface, scale and encoding is user configurable)
- Supported audio format : MP3, MP4
- Supported image format : JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP
- Automatic server discovery on local area network using UPNP
- Remote access setup by specifying Qiss PIN code
- Remote access setup by specifying server address and port information
- Folder access control by user account
- Support NAT transversal with UPNP or NAT-PMP
- DRM protected file is not supported
- Other formats may work but not officially supported
- Qloud Server is available for Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- For better video performance, dual core processor is recommended for the server
- Trial version only show the first 3 items on list page.
You can get more help from our online support forum:
If you have problems or suggestions when using Qloud Media, please post them on this forum. We will deal with as soon as possible, thanks."
We have a demo server to present this software. You can click this link to connect to demo server.
Discovery Qloud Server on local area network using UPNP:
If Qloud Media and Qloud Server on same local network, the Qloud server will show on AddServerPage and you just tap it. All setting will be set up. Note: it may need to few seconds to find Qloud Server. You can see this picture.
If you would like help us to localization string, we have four res. string. Don't forget to send email to us. Your name will show on about page of Qloud Media. Our email is email@example.com
Change the font size of subtitle:
If you want to change font size of subtitle, you can configure it on Qloud Server. See it below.
FAQ1: Connection probelm:
If you are in local network, Qloud Media will automatically discover Qloud Server on addServerPage. You just tap it. All setting will automatically set up.
If you are in external network, connect to server using PIN code. PIN code can be found on Qloud Server. Like this.