Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

looks pretty good, keep it up!!! I'll give it ago when i get home!
  2.    #27  
    Just a short reminder: until next week there is a promotion running for NewsSpot, where you can get a free copy just by following us on Twitter or linking us on Facebook. Details here: NewsSpot Promo - FourSpotProject

Will newsspot become redundant once google reader is switched off or do you have any plans on switching it to be an RSS reader in its own right?
  4.    #29  
    Dear yarkiebrown: Of course not! NewsSpot will continue to be developed. It's just that we have to shift some priorities now :)

Plain RSS will definitely be an option, however, our initial focus is on connecting to an online service.

Please also read the statement on our website and the great article on WPCentral.

Oh good, I did panic a little after hearing the announcement (sad but true), with it being my most used app... Look forward to see what you come up with
  6.    #31  
    For us it was sudden, though not unexpected. Google has been disassembling its reader service for a while now, but somehow you hope the day of shutdown never becomes true.

However, the more we think about it, the more we are looking forward to the new opportunities that will arise now. Google has been the major player here, making it difficult for others to invent and earn money. Plus, it's not like Google put a lot effort into new features.

Now all the backend services (NewsBlur, Feedly, Fever, just to name a few) will get more attention, and that will bring innovation. So actually it's really exiting to be part of that change :)
    interopbyt likes this.
  7.    #32  
    It's been already a while that we released an update, so here are the news:

• (WP8 only) Raised limit of number of synced articles to 2.000 for each starred and reading list
    • (WP8 only) Added share via QR-code
    • YouTube videos are started without using an external app
    • Improved sharing via phone services
    • Long hold an item in the article list to share it
    • Accelerated switching between articles
    • (WP8 only) Fixed bug: autosync on start works again

Happy reading!
    Am I missing something obvious? How do you delete the "bookmark" feeds? Thanks for making a great product.
  9.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Davis 1974 View Post
    Am I missing something obvious? How do you delete the "bookmark" feeds? Thanks for making a great product.
    The "bookmark" should actually be called "I cannot assign a feed", which on the one hand comes from imported Google Reader favorites, which end up as shared stories without a feed assigned. On the other hand, there seems to be a bug in the API where it returns items without a feed assigned as unread ones. The former is not a bug, it's a feature :) The latter should be fixable though. Watch out for the next version!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12