03-08-2013, 08:24 AM #1
- 6 Posts
One minute the speaker was working, the next the speaker dies so no calls on speakerphone, no video sound, no alarms etc.
I have never had to return a phone to at&t before, so what is the policy on this? Do I take the phone back to at&t, call Nokia?
Purchased the phone in December 2012, have had absolutely no problems until now. Since it has only been ~3 months, I would hope I could get a replacement without buying a new one...but again not familiar with policies and/or fees associated with this situation.
03-16-2013, 11:31 AM #4
- 37 Posts
So it seems like your happy with the no problems. Glad to hear. Yeah my mom dropped her 920 down some stairs and then landed on tile screen down so of course it broke and she went to the store and they recommended a tech company nearby that replaced the screen cheaper than Nokia was going to.
- By channing0214 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 02:53 PM
- By maverick786us in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2012, 12:18 PM
- By iandealencar in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:45 PM
- By liamjanin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 11-06-2012, 07:30 AM
- By sconrad308 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:05 PM