- 09-18-2013, 06:53 PM #4
- 09-20-2013, 06:12 PM #7
It's almost kind of surreal. Even more surreal than hearing Microsoft buying a part of Nokia. I imagine it's only a matter of time before someone buys BlackBerry too. I think Dell would make a good choice considering Dell wants into the smartphone business but is also fairly dominant in the business sector. Having a business line of smartphones could be very beneficial for Dell and BlackBerry.Please read our Community Rules & Guidelines
- 09-20-2013, 08:33 PM #9
- 09-20-2013, 08:42 PM #11
I don't know about everyone else, but I don't want to see BB go the way of Palm/webOS, which looks like the case.
- 09-20-2013, 08:46 PM #12
I feel sorry for BB not because I've used BB (I've never used any), but because their products have a lot of promise.
That, and I've seen a lot of burning platforms that I've liked before. Symbian, Maemo/MeeGo, webOS, and now BlackBerryApparently, there is not a single trace of Segoe UI on this forum.
- 09-20-2013, 08:47 PM #13
- 09-21-2013, 02:34 AM #17
All my blackberries were great devices. I actually found my first mobile forum (pinstack) in 2006 when researching an error on how to fix my blackberry. I had some java error and the directions on Pinstack fixed it. I remember Laura from those days, and I had a different user name :)
I have fond memories of my blackberry and honstly the BB10 OS is about 4 years too late. Back then at least in the US, the iphone was only on at&t and android was a piece of crap.
It was iphone, blackberry 5, and 6, and windows mobile 6.1.
It is sad to see the state of Blackberry.
WebOS could have been something neat.
- By ajst222 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 21Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:10 PM
- By Akbar Hashmi in forum BlackBerryReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2013, 12:28 AM
- By afgzee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 09-17-2013, 03:18 AM
- By andrew120 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 53Last Post: 09-15-2013, 11:23 PM
- By Wesley Killman in forum Nokia Lumia 520Replies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:26 AM