Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Anyone have any luck? I have the VivoTab smart (Similar to RT bluetooth-wise) And I can not get my bluetooth speakers to work well. They connect ok, but the sound is VERY low, and it is crackly and poppy when ever a new sound comes out. So lets say the clicking of the keys, I hear a cracky-pop sound everytime a key is hit. but do not hear the clicking sounds (Because they are super quiet and the pop is loud) And when i play music it makes a pop sound when it starts (Or when ever I change the song) and then it play SUPER quiet even with both devices at full volume.

Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Hi I've got the smart as well and haven't had any problems with either my jambox or sennheiser BT headphones. volume is a little low on the headphones but otherwise no issues like dropouts or pops. I've got the latest drivers from asus, not sure if they updated the audio or BT drivers though.

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Have you tried using another Bluetooth device to see if it behaves the same way? I would try another set of speakers first, and if the issue is persistent in all devices, check to make sure everything is up to date.

Global Posts
    2,501 Global Posts
    I use my HMDX Jam all the time and it works flawlessly just pairing it, not doing anything special.

I just connected to my Creative bluetooth speaker today. Works fine. I had to remember to reset the speaker before my RT would find it. After that, no problem.