12-18-2012, 01:57 AM #1
- 6 Posts
In non-RT versions of Windows (7 or 8), Windows Update presents you with the option to turn off automatic updates. This option does not appear in the left hand option list on the Windows Update control page....
Why would I want to do this? The occasional 'freeze-up' issue happens sometimes after start-up and connected to internet (WiFi). I'm guessing it might have to do auto-downloading the latest defender signature.
- By unity04 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2013, 07:30 AM
- By huang318 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 08:03 PM
- By XBWillem in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
- By venom5150 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM