03-04-2013, 04:19 PM #1
- 183 Posts
I have a friend who has a fourteen month old iPhone4 (not S). I've shown her my 820 with speech enabled and she's awestruck (as am I). She's green with envy. Bizarrely though, she wants to sitck with her iPhone. Fair enough, as she's got eight months contract left I suppose she's got no choice really. I told her that she could put SIRI on it but I've since got the inclination that I might be wrong. Can anyone enlighten me?
- By fantom555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 11-18-2012, 03:38 PM
- By jhousden9 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2012, 06:19 PM
- By GaMMa in forum Phone WarsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-05-2011, 01:39 PM
- By D.A.R.Y.L. in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2011, 07:34 PM
- By sooshe in forum Apple iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2011, 12:33 PM