Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I was fed up at Sprint and their BS (more of a personal issue there coming from a former employee) and dropped them for AT&T. No regrets except that I got the iPhone 4S. Nice piece of hardware, and it's my first iPhone ever. I bought from a friend at a target store and she couldn't get any of the new wp7 phones, so I said what the ****, let's try the iPhone. 2 months later I'm really missing my Me tile, people tile, Zune, metro ui and real twitter/Facebook integration, not this crap apple calls integration. I'm saving up to get any AT&T wp7 phone, sell this and get something nice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a giveaway contest of some kind soon.

Anyone thinking if getting the iPhone 4S, read this please and see what I miss. Then make your decision.

Are there any other things you've been missing while using your iPhone?

Quote Originally Posted by wellsmanfu View Post
    I was fed up at Sprint and their BS (more of a personal issue there coming from a former employee) and dropped them for AT&T. No regrets except that I got the iPhone 4S. Nice piece of hardware, and it's my first iPhone ever. I bought from a friend at a target store and she couldn't get any of the new wp7 phones, so I said what the ****, let's try the iPhone. 2 months later I'm really missing my Me tile, people tile, Zune, metro ui and real twitter/Facebook integration, not this crap apple calls integration. I'm saving up to get any AT&T wp7 phone, sell this and get something nice. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a giveaway contest of some kind soon.

Anyone thinking if getting the iPhone 4S, read this please and see what I miss. Then make your decision.
    At least you now have some clarity on WP.

This year looks to be a good time to come over to Windows Phone so you won't be disappointed from a hardware perspective. :)
    Google - "Don't be evil. . . much!"

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I guess I never missed WP7 since I don't use FB or Twitter, lol :P

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyshaw View Post
    I guess I never missed WP7 since I don't use FB or Twitter, lol :P
    Then why do you waste your time here?

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by btbam91 View Post
    How is it wasted? I still have to support wp7 at work, lol. That, and my old zunehd is still dead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a brand new HTC Titan sealed in the box that I will trade you for your iPhone 4s. The iPhone won't be for me but I'll trade you.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    eh, I'm sorry :(. I've already got everything I need (+ the old Focus I just didn't want to sell off) to keep my job :D

Quote Originally Posted by btbam91 View Post
    Not that anyone needs to justify their presence here, but to be fair to Jeremy, he's contributed a lot to the forum as a general poster.

Just sayin...
    Google - "Don't be evil. . . much!"

Global Posts
    1,704 Global Posts
    I've been using the 4s for a while and miss WP too. I've got the Omnia 7 that use as a media player (don't have a some card). I miss the ease of use, getting to my contacts faster and the simplicity of the os.

I will be honest, it is nice to have all the games on ios. Bi still moss WP.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....