Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Wobjoi
    Developer

Hi Fellow WP enthusiasts.
    I am proud to announce my latest application titled “My Day Rated”. The app is free with no annoying ads and as usual my app works for both WP7 and WP8 devices. Too show my love for all things WP, my apps are only and will only be for the WP platform

I am actively working on new features and improvements (and would be happy to hear about your ideas too), but most of all would really like some extra downloads to justify my time and effort into the app so far. So what does the app do?

My Day Rated is a better way to record a journal of your day’s activities. With our WP phones with us at all times, you record your events and activities as they happen. Enter as many entries as you like from the categories that you define along with a rating for each entry. The app provides what I hope are some useful stats which is really the aim of the app all together.
    The app link is: My Day Rated | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Thank you in advance.
    Daniel.
    Thanked by:
    Laura Knotek likes this.

Cool app :)

Although I read it at first as "My Dad Rated" and I was thinking "why would I want to rate my dads daily activities?" - apart from the fact that all it would have would be "at rest" all day. Kinda sad but kinda funny too.