- 03-04-2013, 08:09 AM #1
Google's Marties Duarte calls android "an OS for humanity" in a recent interview. He also says current OS and devices are fragemented on different OSes, and I thought then don't even mention Android's fragmentation. Anyway, heres the article. Android everywhere: Matias Duarte on Google’s “OS for humanity” - SlashGear
03-04-2013, 08:18 AM #2
- 8 Posts
Hahahaha that's funny ;)
android is most fragmented if all pmsl.... and os for humanity pmsl... "what it allows all humans to get something? Even the ones who write dodgy data steeling or sms sending apps".
When will they learn to get some normal person to read over their **** before saying it ;)
- 03-04-2013, 08:28 AM #3
It's no coincidence that Android has improved by leaps and bounds since Duarte came on board. Remember, he was the "father" of webOS. Don't judge Eclair and FroYo to what's out now. Jelly Bean is full of swipes and gestures now, I wonder where they got the idea?
- 03-04-2013, 08:49 AM #5
03-04-2013, 10:16 AM #6
- 102 Posts
Sounds like a douchetastic Steve Jobs wannabe. It sounds like something assbag cancerman Steve would have said. Google needs to be more exposed for all of their bull****... their 'Do No Evil' tagline is nothing these days.
- 03-04-2013, 10:55 AM #7
05-19-2013, 06:58 AM #9
- 194 Posts
What gets me mad is:
1) if an owner of a small company was doing the same thing, they would go to prison.
2) the money they haven't paid could be going to healthcare, local governments and education.
Last edited by Dazzi; 05-19-2013 at 07:17 AM.
- 05-19-2013, 02:06 PM #11
- 05-22-2013, 09:19 PM #16I'm still looking forward to a 3DS.
I participate in a forum centered around Microsoft products.
Fortunately, this forum is friendly to us Nintendo fans.
- By yeto in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:30 AM
- By iPwnza in forum BlackBerryReplies: 38Last Post: 01-27-2013, 11:07 AM
- By DanielCeleste in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2012, 08:46 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-14-2012, 07:24 AM