- 12-21-2012, 05:42 PM #1
I asked this over on Android Central and nobody has had an answer for me:
1. I put my music collection on my KF. But when I select the music tab, only a handful of albums are displayed. Where is the rest of my music? I plugged the KF into the PC to "add" my missing music, but when I drill down into the music file, all of the music is shown as being on the device. I don't understand why it's not being displayed through the music tab.
What am I doing wrong?
2. Is there a way to keep my audio podcasts from showing up in my music? I don't want to listen to podcasts while I'm shuffling thru my songs.
12-21-2012, 08:27 PM #2
- 57 Posts
2 questions: are they DRM files bought from iTunes or another mp3 provider, and what file types are they? Certain types (I can't remember which) I read are incompatible. Personally, I use Spotify and the kindle cloud to keep all my music set up between the two.
- By Kidderkat in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2013, 04:26 PM
- By pastornordel in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2012, 11:23 PM
- By Andygoes in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2012, 06:53 PM
- By TheMusicJunkie in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-13-2011, 11:32 AM