Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Global Posts
    2,269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    lol..im so sorry...trolling? me? It took me a while to even understand that term..hehehe..but sorry Danny, but I am now on the proverbial fence.
    Sorry man. I cannot put up with someone that comes here and makes a ignorant thread in the wp8 general discussion. that has nothing to do with Wp and mentionins about that Nexus phone. might as well follow the hate then

I was waiting for the lumia920, until last Monday. Man, I am programming also a game for WP! But 350$ (or 350 here),that makes me really think of switching back to android. Not sure what to do,time will tell. Btw. winter's coming :-]

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Global Posts
    1,728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Danny123 View Post
    Sorry man. I cannot put up with someone that comes here and makes a ignorant thread in the wp8 general discussion. that has nothing to do with Wp and mentionins about that Nexus phone. might as well follow the hate then
    you got me wrong Danny. I am not talking about Nexus 4. I am talking about how clever Google played its card this time. Cutting the price. Revealing the specs right. etc etc..

It is you who is ignorant of the fact that you are paying a lot more for the specs that is already a year old. My RaZr has a dual core, 4.3" screen and I paid 30k for it. Now I refuse to pay the same amount a year later for the same specs.

Plus, it is not just about that. Look at the price. Just look at it.

It is just plain fanboism when you lose touch with rationality and start hating everyone who isn't talking like you. It's called Jihad BTW.

Global Posts
    2,269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XENOPHOS View Post
    you got me wrong Danny. I am not talking about Nexus 4. I am talking about how clever Google played its card this time. Cutting the price. Revealing the specs right. etc etc..

It is you who is ignorant of the fact that you are paying a lot more for the specs that is already a year old. My RaZr has a dual core, 4.3" screen and I paid 30k for it. Now I refuse to pay the same amount a year later for the same specs.

Plus, it is not just about that. Look at the price. Just look at it.

It is just plain fanboism when you lose touch with rationality and start hating everyone who isn't talking like you. It's called Jihad BTW.
    Whatever man.............. Sigh. Just unfriended u mate.

Global Posts
    1,728 Global Posts
    your wish.

Global Posts
    2,269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Panathas View Post
    I was waiting for the lumia920, until last Monday. Man, I am programming also a game for WP! But 350$ (or 350 here),that makes me really think of switching back to android. Not sure what to do,time will tell. Btw. winter's coming :-]

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    Oh god. Don'g get me started with winter. It's antartica here in nz.

Global Posts
    2,788 Global Posts
    Looks sexy but I need lte. Nicely priced though.

Sent from something AMAZING using my pinkie
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

No LTE and only 16GB. I need 32GB or 64GB.

So its just another phone with good specs. And the Design sucks and its android.
    Nexus 4 is sweet. No Verizon version however so I really haven't got down and dirty with the specs. I have no idea why the nexus line is always outdated hardware.

Global Posts
    1,728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by independentvolume View Post
    Nexus 4 is sweet. No Verizon version however so I really haven't got down and dirty with the specs. I have no idea why the nexus line is always outdated hardware.
    Verizon? Its a globally unlocked device...as said by LG officially, "Just pop-in the right SIM and you are good to go."

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Global Posts
    1,728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LycanNaryko View Post
    No LTE and only 16GB. I need 32GB or 64GB.

So its just another phone with good specs. And the Design sucks and its android.
    Hmmm...at least you admit it has good specs. And the design is the same as the previous Nexus phones to be very very honest...

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Lol... kinda childish but at least made me laugh.

I also think Google did a good job undercutting the market to give customers a better option, as opposed to all high level phones expected to be priced at next months rent. I would have looked further into this device but I am a huge speed snob and require LTE. I couldn't stand my wife's Droid X with 3G...
    If Google was to offer the phone at $400 with LTE and 16GB, they may have been able to kill the WP launch. I am still too interested in Windows 8, WP8, and the ecosystem being created.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BooMaLiCiOuS View Post
    Lol... kinda childish but at least made me laugh.

I also think Google did a good job undercutting the market to give customers a better option, as opposed to all high level phones expected to be priced at next months rent. I would have looked further into this device but I am a huge speed snob and require LTE. I couldn't stand my wife's Droid X with 3G...
    If Google was to offer the phone at $400 with LTE and 16GB, they may have been able to kill the WP launch. I am still too interested in Windows 8, WP8, and the ecosystem being created.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2
    Hahaha...childish it is. Anyways...back on topic, yea...LTE is missing and its ruffling some feathers elsewhere too. Buut like I said there is no LTE here in India and chances are there won't be any for almost a year. So I'm game...just waiting to know what the price will be in India.

Sent from my RaZr HD.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    I'd ignore the defensive posts. LG clearly has a hit on their hands with this device and is doing everything right. They will sell tons of them.

I expect that NTC will follow in WP world.

Global Posts
    2,788 Global Posts
    I think some of these posts attacking the OP, who has been VERY pro-WP since his membership, was out of line. Especially from Danny. Some of y'all need to chill out
    Nokia Lumia 1020 owner here...

Thanked by:

Global Posts
    1,041 Global Posts
    Hmmm. The irony is thick in here considering a thread you made entitled, "Android Bashing Anyone?"

I don't hold it against anyone who decides to go off the reservation with a device choice, but man, you just went off on how bad Android was in that thread.

I wish you (or anyone else for that matter) luck going elsewhere, but Android just seems like a hot mess that was cooked up in some kid's basement. Maybe I'm just missing something...
    My next phone...

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    I think some of these posts attacking the OP, who has been VERY pro-WP since his membership, was out of line. Especially from Danny. Some of y'all need to chill out
    Of course you do. You bought a phone with an almost identical OS as his Nexus 4. You are meh-brothers for life.

Global Posts
    323 Global Posts
    phone OS is a personal preference so everyone refrain from bashing each others choices because that is all we have. each one has pluses and minuses so just keep it there.

Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I have both the Lumia 920 and the Nexus 4. Both are great great phones, in their own ways.

The things I love about the Nexus 4: It's fast as ****. I can't believe how fast it is. Also, having used skinned Android in the past, it's really refreshing to use the stock Android OS.

However, compared with the Lumia 920, the N4's camera and speakers are disappointing. That's where I think the Lumia 920 shines well above the N4.

It's a nice fight between the two though. ;-)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12