- 02-13-2013, 07:33 PM #1
Just wanted to throw out there a list of games/apps that I've been able to run with no problem on the Acer Iconia W700 core I5. Ill be adding more hopefully soon. If anyone else has any they want to mention feel free :)
Games - I'm sure I could of turned down the res and bump up the settings on these
- World of Warcraft - 1920x1080 low settings (external Drive)
- Guild Wars 2 - 1920x1080 best performance settings (external Drive)
- DOTA 2 - 1920x1080 default settings when first launch the game, think everything is set to lowish SSD)
- Eve Online - 1920x1080 medium settings (external Drive)
Applications (All installed on SSD unless indicated differently)
- Norton Internet Security
- Office 2013
- Visual Studio Express 2012
Last edited by phantom404; 02-14-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added Apps and a game
04-08-2013, 12:11 PM #5
- 63 Posts
Because I don't want to see this thread die I've got a couple to add. Most are steam games that can be purchased fairly cheaply and work with touch - No mouse/keyboard required!
Defense grid: The awakening - Works great with little to no configuring. Played 1 level at 1080p, High detail, full screen.
Magic the Gathering 2013: - Works ok, button presses require a swipe or double tap. Had to break out my keyboard during the tutorial to type H for hint, otherwise very playable. Played tutorial at 1080p full screen
Spectromancer - Works great once the screen is configured (use 1024x768 option when game is launched). Played demo match, no video options available.
SpaceChem - Works great, just remember to check the "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings" checkbox on the game shortcut. Played 2 tutorials using full screen;
Last edited by thundr51; 04-23-2013 at 11:41 AM.
- By tuffluck in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:45 PM
- By thanos911 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 152Last Post: 09-25-2011, 12:09 AM
- By hatsoffexpress in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2011, 08:55 AM
- By SEKKDS in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-20-2011, 07:56 PM